Effective from 15 December 2017
Nebu Asssessment respects your privacy. This policy outlines how we use the data you provide to us through Nebu Asssessment. We only collect information from you through the Assessment-questionnaire with your permission, and in accordance with this policy.
When you complete Nebu Asssessment, the information you provide is sent securely over the internet to our servers in the Netherlands. We use this information to create personal and group reports. These reports are shared during a workshop or personal interpretation session. The coach / trainer is not allowed share your report(s) with anyone else without your permission.
None of your data is sold to anyone.
Who We Are
Nebu Asssessment is a business tool used and licensed to others byNebu bv, a registered company in the Netherlands based at Pakhuisplein 42 V, 1531 MZ Wormer. Nebu bv is the “data controller” for all of the information you enter into the Nebu Asssessment. The information you enter will be stored on our servers in the Netherlands.
What information we will collect from you
Once you consent to this policy, Nebu Asssessment may ask you for the following details:
- First name and family name
- Name of your employer / organisation
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Job title
- Telephone number
After you provide your details, you score a series of statements from ‘rarely / never’ to ‘always / almost always’. Nebu Asssessment uses these answers (which we call your scores) to generate your Personal Report and Group Report.
Our servers will record the IP address of the computer you use to complete Nebu Asssessment. This information is only used to troubleshoot technical issues that might occur.
How we use the information you provide
Nebu Asssessment will use the details you provide, together with your scores for the following purposes:
- To generate a Personal Report
- To generate a Group Report
Use of your data after your workshop
After you have attended your workshop or interpretation session, Nebu Asssessment will keep your data on its secure servers, unless you request that we delete it. We use this data for the following purposes:
- Re-run reports if required
- Compare past reports to new reports
Who has access to your data
To receive Nebu Asssessment Personal Report or Group Report, you must attend a workshop, personalised interpretation session, or coaching session facilitated by an accredited Nebu Asssessment practitioner. We will share your Personal Report and scores with the Practitioner before they deliver it to you. All 5 States of Team Success accredited practitioners are employees or consultants of either:
- Nebu bv
- An independent licensed distributor; or
- The company or organisation that purchased the report for you (this usually means Nebu Asssessment practitioner is employed by your employer). Nebu Asssessment accredited practitioners may have administrative assistants to help them in preparing to deliver your profile to you. We only permit these administrative assistants to handle your profile for the purpose of assisting the practitioner, or to provide a copy directly to you.
We will never sell your personal information to anyone for any purposes, and we will not use your Personal Report, Group Report, details or scores for marketing purposes.
Where your data is stored and how we keep it secure
All data collected through Nebu Asssessment is transmitted securely over the internet using HTTPS encryption protocols or better. The data is stored in Nebu Asssessment database, on secure servers in the Netherlands.
Nebu Asssessment has implemented security policies, rules and technical measures that match or exceed industry-standard protocols to protect your data. These security measures are designed to prevent unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification, unlawful destruction and accidental loss.
Countries your data could be transferred to
Nebu Asssessment provides products and services to customers around the world. However, we will store your scores and Personal Report and Group Reports in our data centre in the Netherlands. We will only transfer your data outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”) in the following situations:
- You are outside the EEA and we are transferring your data to you; or
- We are transferring your data to a practitioner who is assigned to deliver your data to you, and the practitioner is required by contract to handle the personal data in strict compliance with this policy and with the General Data Protection Regulation (being Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council  OJ L119/1)
Nebu Asssessment observes the same high standards of data protection everywhere.
How long we retain your data
Nebu Asssessment will only keep data for as long as necessary to meet these purposes. At your request, we will delete your personal data from our records. Requests for deletion of your personal data should be sent to our Data Protection Officer by email (email@example.com) or at the postal address at the end of this policy.
How to contact us about your personal data
For any queries relating to this policy, please contact:Data Protection
Pakhuisplein 42 V
1531 MZ Wormer
Tel: +31 (0)251 ########